How Do I Verify That Someone Is Really Certified?
The status of a members certification can be verified instantly
If this is your first time using the Certification Tracking System, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the big box to the right above that says Click here for instant Certification verification
2. You will need the members’ certification number
3. If you do not have the members’ certification number you can enter the members’ 1st and last name for the search.
4.Then click on the search tab
5.You can also print the information, by clicking the print this page button
- Verification of certification status to third parties cannot be made until after the official results are received.
- Verifications are done only through the online verification system there is no fee for online verification.
- The individual holding the NHCWA credential must initiate the verification process via the online verification system.
- The entity requesting the verification must require that the verification come from NHCWA directly and not the certified professional.
- There is a $20 fee for sending verifications by mail.
- NHCWA does not send verifications to state boards or any other entity automatically you must request this in writing.
- Verification of eligibility to test should be submitted with the registration application or submitted separately.
There is no fee for this service.
Please fill in the information below if you are placing a verification request for yourself or a company that is requesting verification on an individual.